Monday, September 19, 2016

[Eng Sub] HKT48 8th Single Bonus Content Type-A

Watch HKT48 8th Single Bonus English Sub Online


As for you know, this is my 1st subbing project. and it's one-man project too. Don't Expect much so you're not disappointed, because i do speed subbing (not even 2 days work) i'm sure that there must be a miss here and there on my translation.
Ah, and yes. i'm not subbing the Night Date part. I'm just start learning, and i don't have a single confident with Kansai dialect. It'll be easier if there are any onscreen line (ex:@Odekake), but i cant find any there. So i'm not subbing that part.
Anyway, Please enjoy it as much as you want. And as i usually said : "I'm Joelicious, and I'm sorry if it not Delicious"

Softsub here. For further development if you want.



Part 2 : >> Here <<

No comments:

Post a Comment