Tuesday, January 17, 2017

[Eng Sub] Cabasuka Gakuen Episode 9

Watch Cabasuka Gakuen #9 English Sub Online

Original Air Date : [Hulu] December 24, 2016 .  [NTV] January 8, 2017
Subtitle : English (Streaming + Softsub + Hardsub)


Hello! So, to make up the previous long wait, we decide to make double release. YAY?
I'm using drive for this one, since Daum failing me. I was trying to upload this from yesterday on Daum, yet it can't be done, even until now. I'll change it any other day.

And so we're on the edge of finish line here. For the last episode, we'll do as soon as we can. Cheers!

Anyway, without further ado, please check it yourself.
Feel free to leave a comment or share it if you see it fit!
And as always, "I'm sorry if it not Delicious"
[Special thanks to " HakaTeam - xrahmx "]


Translator - Typesetter - Timer : JOELicious
QC : HakaTeam - xrahmx

Hardsub [Eng] .mp4 ( G.Drive )
Softsub [Eng] .ass ( Dropbox )
Raw : ( A!O Hulu ver.)


<< Previous Episode - Next Episode >>

14 comments:

  1. Thanks for the double upload... Your blog is the best right now...!! Arigatō~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And suddenly.... the whole world stops when SALT arrives !!!! heart stops beating !! We really missed you girl !!! Nasi Goren ka *_* !! This salty character hates everything as usual doesn't give a fuck yaaaayyy !!! What is with you asking for are you her boyfriend ?? 4 empty bottles of champagne yeeees xD !! Drunk SALT ! You really turned bad ^^ ! Thank you Joelicious for your hard work which is really appreciated !

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for subbing! Are you going to sub Tofu Pro Wrestling too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not.
      I'm not that interested with TPW.
      I'm just go back to HKT after finishing this series, I think.

      Delete
    2. I'd just found your blog & it's great. Just finished binging "Cabasuka Gakuen" really awesome work. but if can, please think again about subbing TPW too. Again, Thank You!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for subbing this series. But I'll be really happy when you return to HKT subbing. It seems you are the only subber serious about HKT. Thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, I'll waiting sub eps 10 ~>_<~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome job! Great double sub release! Salt killed it, as usual! Also, the piano music playing when Salt leaves Sakuratan is extremely haunting. I loved it. Can't wait to see how this one ends!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you very much for subbing again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The video wouldn't play for me, and I couldn't get it to go fullscreen either. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wha. . .
      Google drive video should've work on both PC and Phone o.O?
      There's a hardsub link for it too if the stream can't start playing.

      Delete
  9. it wouldn't play for me. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've watch is episode and I'm right its a crossover with Keishichou Nasi Goreng ka! So she got tired at staying at headquarters and solved a case outside!

    ReplyDelete